Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Fancy a Drink (www.fancyadr.ink) and governs data collection and usage.
Policy Updated: October 28, 2018.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information. We may use personal and anonymous information to create aggregate information. For example, we collect:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, such as your first name and surname, gender, date of birth, email address, username, and password;
- Transaction information you provide when you purchase a product or service from us, such as your postal address, telephone number, and payment information;
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by applicable law to collect this information;
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with our site (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, of our site, such as the content you view, how often you use the site, and your preferences; and
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our site or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address.
Why We Retain Personal Data
How We Collect Your Information
- We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase products, services, or information from us, register with us, participate in activities on our site, respond to guest surveys, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices.
- We collect information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons, including when you visit our site.
- We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our site.
How We Process Your Information
We may process your information for the following reasons:
- To operate the Site and provide the Services, including to authenticate your access to an account or communicate with you about your Account, the Site, or our Services.
- To manage needs of the site and our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the Services and the Sites’ performance and functionality.
- To manage risk and protect the Sites, the Services and you from fraud by verifying your identity, and helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Sites or Services.
- To market to you by delivering marketing materials about our products and Services.
- To comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Site and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To respond to your requests, for example to contact you about a question you submitted to our customer service team.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will process your personal information only when we have one of the following grounds:
- On the basis of your consent, for example to send you marketing messages;
- Where necessary to enter into a contract with you and perform our obligations under that contract;
- Where we have a legitimate interest, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms;
- Where we have a legal obligation to collect your personal information or otherwise needs your Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- Exceptionally, when necessary in the public interest, for example when law enforcement agencies request information to investigate a crime.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with a third party except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery, marketing and advertising, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law; and
Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current.
Fancy a Drink takes industry standard protocols and technology to protect registered user information. All financial transactions performed through our site are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. The Secure Socket Layer encrypts all financial transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents data theft. This process protects all financial information from being disclosed to third parties.
Only Fancy a Drink’s employees who need specific information to perform a task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of majority in your jurisdiction or country of residence. We do not knowingly solicit or collect any information from children, nor do we knowingly market the Site and our services to children. If we learn that we have collected information from a child, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible through your account, please contact us directly.
You also have the right to request the correction of the personal information we hold about you. If you require assistance please contact us directly.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us.
Transfer of Personal Data from EEA to Non-EEA
We may transfer Personal Data from EEA to Non-EEA only if at least one of the following applies:
- transfer of Personal Data from EEA to a Non-EEA country where the European Commission confirms an adequate level of protection for Personal Data;
- transfer of Personal Data from EEA to a Non-EEA party to a data transfer (or, if appropriate, of processing) agreement with us, which includes standard contractual clauses designated by the European Commission (to give the same effect of protection as that of EEA); or
- at least one of the derogations set out in Article 49 of GDPR applies.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Fancy a Drink.
Legal Rights of Data Subject
Under certain circumstances, in relation to his/her Personal Data, Data Subject may have the following rights:
- to request access to Personal Data
- to request correction of Personal Data
- to request deletion of Personal Data
- to object to inappropriate processing of Personal Data
- to request restriction on processing of Personal Data
- to request the transfer of Personal Data to relevant Data Subject (or to a third party designated by him/her)
- to withdraw consent by Data Subject to process Personal Data
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. If we transfer your information in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as.
Changes to This Policy